Friday, January 30, 2009

So beautiful but still painful



An addition to my shoe collection - the Melissa Vinyl. It's 4" high and I just got to get it (especially when there's a 15% discount with Amex!). Pedder Red only sells the black pair. I checked out the Melissa Plastic Dreams Web site and it comes in purple, red, yellow, green... simply lovely.

Check it out at http://www.melissaplasticdreams.com/home/singapore

Novo also sells Melissa shoes btw.

I just wish it was more comfortable for the price I paid for it. The balls of my feet hurt after wearing it for an hour of shopping (ok it's not meant to be worn shopping but I wore it right after I bought it, and I was shopping). That was solved using Foot Petals (much better than Scholl's Slinky Feet!).

And then the second time I wore it I got blisters on my toes. Urgh. It just needs time to be seasoned - or so I hope.

No comments: